“Elite athletes and celebrities who use Cryo Sauna include; Floyd Mayweather, Dr Oz, Yolanda Hadid, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Tony Robbins, Demi Moore, Mandy Moore, Kate Moss, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston and the Dallas Mavericks, with a number of them saying that they feel better and stronger after a Whole Body Cryo Therapy.”
Cryotherapy is a non-invasive, fast and effective hyper-cooling treatment that is suitable for anyone seeking muscle recovery and repair, injury treatment, weight loss or skin rejuvenation.
During a session in our state-of-the-art Cryotherapy Sauna your body will be briefly enveloped in a fine nitrogen mist and safely cooled to approximately −140°c for up to 3 minutes.
The natural response to the cold is an increase in blood flow to the internal organs therefore enriching the blood with oxygen, nutrients and enzymes. Your immune system then starts to produce white blood cells which helps boost your immune system and decrease inflammation.
Upon exiting the Cryosauna, your body begins to warm itself resulting in a release of endorphins and your circulation improves as nutrient rich blood rushes from your internal organs to your extremities. This enriched blood prompts internal organ regeneration, expels toxins and starts other rejuvenation processes throughout your body. The whole process takes a toll on your body and thats where the weight loss comes into play potentially burning up to 800 calories
Next, we will take you back to the cryosauna room where you can see the cryosauna and determine the temperature level you wish to try during your session. Each session lasts up to 3 minutes. Our cryosauna can be adjusted to allow you to experience top cabin temperatures of up to -140 degrees. We have a seperate dressing area where you get undressed down to your underwear. We will provide you with a gown and protective gloves and socks to wear during your session. You will also be instructed to remove any metal/jewellery below your neck.
Once in the Cryo Sauna you will hand us your robe and at the end of your treatment our staff member will hand you back your robe and wait for you to get decent before we open the door to the cryosauna. We’ll help you step out of the cryosauna and you’re done.
What it feels like? Most clients feel an immediate energy boost after their cryotherapy session. A rush of endorphins, pain relief, very awake and most importantly fit and alert for the day ahead! I love the amount of energy I have after each and every session. Clients who arrived tired, with headache, body aches, joint pains or stressed tell us that they feel relief. Other clients tell us they get their best sleep after a cryotherapy session. Every individual experiences cryotherapy differently
What happens to my body by using Cryotherapy? Dr Rhonda Patrick has a Ph.D. in biomedical science from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis TN and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis TN. She also has a Bachelor’s of Science degree in biochemistry/chemistry from the University of California, San Diego. She has done extensive research on aging, cancer, and nutrition. Dr Rhonda Patrick has done extensive research in the effects of Cryotherapy, ColdWater Immersion, and Cold Stress. The key points on her report are listed below
- Cold exposure increases norepinephrine up to 5-fold in the brain.
- Norepinephrine has an effect on mood, increases vigilance, focus, and attention (especially over a prolonged period).
- Cold exposure increases cold shock proteins, which repairs damaged synapses in the brain and in prevents muscle atrophy.
- Cold-induced norepinephrine lowers inflammation and pain by decreasing the levels of three inflammatory mediators.
- Chronic cold shock may increase immune cell numbers.
- Cold exposure increases metabolic rate, the number of mitochondria, and the burning of fat.
- The effects of different cold exposure temperatures and timing on athletic performance, recovery time, and muscle mass.
- Cold shock is a type of hormesis, which is a description of a type of stress that, in the right doses, is enough to shock the body and kick off adaptive processes and response mechanisms that are hardwired into our genes, and, once on, are able to create a resilience that actually exceeds what was needed to counter the initial stimuli.
Read the entire report here: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/reports/cold-stress.pdf
How our low EMF, Infra-Red Sauna helps. For leaky gut, increased circulation throughout the body via infrared heat results in improving the blood supply to the gut and the intestinal lining as well. Improved blood flow delivers essential nutrients to promote healing and repairing the intestinal lining. Improved blood supply delivers essential nutrients and promotes repair and healing of the intestinal lining.
- Chronic infections or bouts of SIBO contribute to gut permeability which results in a higher core body temperature. Infrared sauna use helps restore the body temperature to the normal operating range. With this return to a more normal operating temperature, there is a resulting improvement in immune function and the endless bouts of infection can start to ease off.
Please be courteous and advise if you are running late, as we may be able to rearrange your appointment to avoid inconveniencing other clients who are ahead and/or on time.