Cryosauna Single Session
- Robes, socks and gloves provided
Cryosauna Bring A Friend
- per person
- Robes, Gloves and Socks Provided
- 3 Pack - $210
- 5 Pack - $325
- 10 Pack - $600
Have you heard of whole body cryotherapy? Celebrities, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, chronic pain sufferers and everyday people are raving about this 3-minute chill session.
What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a hyper-cooling treatment that is used to quickly and efficiently recover from muscle fatigue, muscle repair, injury treatment and skin rejuvenation. It is essentially a cold treatment where your body is exposed to the cold. It has been used in Japan since the 1970’s. it is designed to supplement health and wellness programs.
A session at Cryospa involves stepping into a state of the art Cryo sauna that will envelope your body in nitrogen mist and cooled to −140°c for up to 3 minutes.
What To Expect
Our professionals at Cryospa will help determine the temperature most comfortable during your session which can last up to 3 minutes. Clients will be asked to strip down to their underwear in a separate dressing room and gowns, socks and gloves will be provided for the session. Cryo chamber temperatures can drop up to -140 degrees Celcius for 3 minutes. We will help you step out of the cryo sauna once treatment is done.
Benefits of Cryotherapy
- Muscle and joint pain relief – many of us have experience icing a sore shoulder or knee. This is actually a form of cryotherapy. A 2017 study published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine reports that cryoteraphy can be effective in reducing muscle pain, inflammation and cell damage. The study also shows that athletes recover quickly when using cryotherapy.
- Weight loss – the theory behind using cryotheraphy for weight loss is that the body will work harder to keep warm. A cryotherapy session can help burn hundreds of calories and repeated use can boost metabolism.
- Younger looking skin – a decrease in temperature helps to decrease inflammation in the skin which can help with many skin issues.
- Mood and energy booster – many people who feel that they have “survived” a cryotherapy session. This euphoric feeling is due to a release in endorphins and adrenalin and gets blood flowing through out your body. This is your body’s natural mood and energy booster. This is sometimes helpful for people who are experiencing lethargy, mild anxiety and depression.
Cryotherapy is a non-invasive form of treatment and is a good alternative to oral drugs and medications. This is a good solution for people who are suffering from chronic pain, have arthritis or need muscle recovery and repair.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Join our mailing list to be the first to see our latest offers and promos.